Do you have a desire to support the Seniors in your community? Here are some amazing ideas to get you started! Special thanks to https://www.signupgenius.com/
- Provide your local nursing home or library with more large-print books.
- Teach a senior how to use a computer or the Internet.
- Call up elderly people who live alone to check if they need anything.
- Volunteer to do general home maintenance for a senior citizen.
See. Learn. Inspire. Make Moves
Would you like to be bright light in the life of a Senior in your city? Check out these ideas to see how you can help. Special thanks to signupgeniuses.com for such wonderful ideas.
1.Adopt a “grandfriend”. Write them letters, call them, and visit often.
2. Gather friends and create a “shop squad” to pick up groceries and medicine for elderly.
3. Deliver meals to homebound individuals.
4.Gather family and friends and organize a summer songfest or play to perform at a nursing home.
5. For the holidays, go caroling, bring (easy-to-eat) treats, or just go and visit senior citizens.
6. Offer to read to people.